Grounded

Grounded

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Thirtieth Post - Bloggiesta

Time to refresh my blog. It's not too late to join the challenge. Follow the link to Maw Books Blog and join the fun - or perhaps work bee! No time to write, going to go update, repair, redesign......

I'm heading over to analyze my blog. I'm pleased that Bloggiesta Ole! fits well with my premise that "Better is Possible."

My mini challenge #1 is labels. There is a wealth of information about labels at Beth Fish Reads .

Does your blogging need renewal?
CLPCS

3 comments:

  1. I do label my posts. It is easier for me too.

    Here is my Lables/Tags Mini Challenge post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I checked out your labels. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining the Bloggiesta and posting about it! Good luck this weekend.

    ReplyDelete