Grounded

Grounded

Friday, April 8, 2011

Fifty Second Post - G

Good Grief! 
A great description of how I feel after a brutal week of work.

Don't get me wrong. I love my job. It's fulfilling, it's challenging, the pay is decent; but I am exhausted! AND I'm staying in this challenge by the skin of my teeth!

My F post was published two hours before midnight PST yesterday, and it's nigh unto five pm PST today,  and I've just begun my G post. By Golly am I thankful for the weekend!

I shall have a hearty post for H and plan to take some delicious time tomorrow to browse and comment on fellow challenge bloggers' posts. I don't want to neglect my new friends! I'm hoping for a more generous amount of leisure time to post when the weekend is gone.

Happy G Day,
CLPCS

5 comments:

  1. You have to take care of yourself. We will be here when you have time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh... it must be difficult to keep everything going right now. Don't worry so much about the visits. Just get the posts out and get to as many blogs as you can without melting yourself down.

    The challenge is supposed to be fun, not murder.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an inspiring blog! I look forward to reading more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm wafting encouragement from the sidelines!

    It's already been said but this challenge is supposed to be 'FUN' - so go with the flow and post when you can!

    :-)

    SueH

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im with you. Some days I just come home exhausted.

    Lisa
    InspiredbyLisa

    ReplyDelete