Grounded

Grounded

Monday, May 2, 2011

Seventy Third Post - Vote





Today is federal election day in Canada. It comes after a weekend of some pretty heady international news: the Royal Wedding, our Canucks losing game two (maybe that wasn't international), and now  the news of Osama Bin Laden's death.

To all my Canadian friends, resist the urge towards apathy, get out and vote. Take someone with you! This election matters.

And yes indeed, your vote counts.
 


Are you a committed voter?
CLPCS

8 comments:

  1. Here in the UK we have elections too, on Thursday. In our area we're going to be voting for an new MP, a new local councillor, a new City Mayor and there's a referendum on changing our voting system. It's going to be a busy day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to thank you for your support and thoughtful comments on my blog during the a-z challenge. Happy voting!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just like the tulips :) Off to snoop around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tulips are gorgeous....


    Congrats on finishing the challenge....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not Canadian, but I love Canada. And yes, the tulips are gorgeous and keep drawing me back to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We in the UK always vote on a Thursday, we have one this week.
    It's important to excercise your vote then you can't complain if and when things go wrong.

    Thanks for your muvh welcomed comment.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. +1 follower from blog hop, cool blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just wanted to let you know that I have awarded you with the Stylish Blogger Award on my blog, you know I love your blog. :)

    http://julieflanders.blogspot.com/2011/05/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete