All About Delight!
(in no particular order)
- The fragrance of lilac; a reminder that spring is here.
|One of my Lilac bushes. So delightfully fragrant.|
- Phlox blooming in my prayer garden
|Such a beautiful colour!|
- Birds bathing in Perry's Pond hopefully I can get a picture of the bathing birds this year
- Hearing 'I love you, Grandma!' I never get weary of hearing this
- My wedding diamond it's a dazzling reminder of enduring love!
- My reverend **sigh**
- Having breakfast, lunch, dinner or coffee with any of my children nothing like food and conversation with the kids!
- Having breakfast, lunch, dinner or coffee with any of my step children this bunch came to me late in life, but have added unmeasurable joy!
- Super sunny Sunday mornings you know what I mean!
- Blank time that I can fill any which way I want to <insert a big AWWWW>