It's a sunny Sunday morning. A good time to pass on a couple of blog awards to five people and hope they each will do the same for five more bloggers. The awards were given to me by Grammy @ Blabbin' Grammy Treat yourself and head over to her blog, She's got heaps of wisdom and bushels of common sense. Thanks for the awards Grammy!
Here are the requisite seven facts about myself.
- I'm the second of four children.
- My siblings are all boys, making me the only girl.
- I'm turning 55 in less than a month and will qualify for the senior's discount at select stores.
- I have three children, three step children, one step daughter in law, one step son in law, one ex daughter in law, one soon to be daughter in law and seven grandchildren.
- My first husband died in 1978. He was killed on a motorcycle nine months and one day after our wedding, July 29, 1977.
- My second husband and I were married for twenty four years and share the aforementioned three children and one grandchild.
- My third and current husband (my reverend) are blessedly in love and will celebrate our sixth wedding anniversary in November.
A Lady's Life
Ann Best's Blog (at her new WordPress site)
Me, My Muse and I
Lynne's Little Corner of the World and
Whew, this award thing is hard work. I'm off to enjoy a beautiful Sunday with my reverend. But first, a cup of coffee!
Happy Sunday to you all,