Grounded

Grounded

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

113th post - 100!!



Lift the banners, 
      wave the flags, 
   light the fireworks...

I've reached ONE HUNDRED followers! What an honour for this grandma blogging 'just for fun'. To add the icing on the celebratory cake, turns out my one hundredth follower is my sister in law who lives half way across this great country of Canada. Welcome SIL!!!!

Little did I know what joy and delight this blogging adventure would bring. I've met many, many interesting, curious, questioning, answering, intelligent, funny bloggers. I've met some book reviewers, authors, craft enthusiasts, foodies and continue to be awed by generosity combined with creativity. What a bunch!

Thank you to all who have chosen to follow my blog. May I be faithful in posting things worthy of your time. In honour of my one hundredth follower, I will be making a donation to our local CKNW Orphans' Fund

And now off I go to work on that ToDo list that To Date has not turned into the big TaDa! 
CLPCS

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I have to say it's always a pleasure to visit and read. I won't be long as I know you have a big list of things to achieve, so all the best!
    Take care and enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!
    I still have people who look at me like I'm on the far side of weird when I say I blog, they just don't get it.
    I really should look at my ToDo list and enjoy the feeling of TaDa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, congrads. I have yet to reach that point. Great job! ... oh, I guess it really isn't a "job". It is a wonderful wonderful pasttime!

    ReplyDelete