Grounded

Grounded

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

127th Post - Quotes

Joy For Beginners       
I recently finished reading,
Joy for Beginners  by Erica Bauermeister.
I give it a great big two thumbs up! 
Loved it! Couldn't put it down. 
Joy for Beginners resonated.

Here are some quotes that spoke to me:

"Adults need to have fun so children will want to grow up" page 99

"irreversible decisions are good for the soul..." page 172

"...you just have to believe in the future to be kind to the past"   page187

I never received a free copy, I was not solicited to write a review. I stumbled upon the book at my local library, loved the title and checked it out. You may or may not like it, but for me it was an afternoon well spent.

Happy Wednesday to all,




9 comments:

  1. The quotes are very inspiring and make me want to read the book! Thanks for sharing and have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adults need to have fun, couldn't agree more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was that the ninth of 50 books? Sounds like a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of having fun so kids will want to grow up. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds great and I'm sure I'd enjoy reading it!
    Enjoy the rest of your Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like a nice book. I like the bit about adults need to have fun - I have always thought that myself, even when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that last quote! Sounds like an interesting book, I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete