Grounded

Grounded

Monday, October 7, 2013

157th Post - Break Time

It's time to make it official. I'm taking a break from this version of Better is Possible. You may or may not know that I've been cheating on this first born BIP with a second - more work-related blog at...gulp WordPress. Here's the link if you're interested. Better is Possible (the work version)

I'm not shutting down this blog entirely because I hope that when retired from School District work, I'll come back home to my favorite and first Better is Possible (wow did that even make sense?).

I continue to follow friends I've met through this blog - you're all neatly organized in my Bloglovin account. I follow, yet neglect to comment. Bad Blogger am I!

It's my hope that this version of Better is Possible will be that old friend that I come back to and it's as if no time has passed. Could be wishful thinking on my part, but that's the wish I wish for now.

Take care and thanks for being my friend.


1 comment:

  1. I didn't know there was another "Better is Possible." Fancy that.

    See you anon/

    Blessings and Bear hugs!

    ReplyDelete