Grounded

Grounded

Sunday, March 9, 2014

159th Post Story: Understanding or Excuse?

Several weeks ago I gave a talk to a group of school administrators. I've edited it down to 15 minutes. My dear reverend filmed it on his iPhone. His arm was rather sore after 30 minutes. What a wonderful man to indulge my need to see 'me' in action. If you're interested have a look/listen.





On a more personal note, my daughter, Courtney gave birth to our tenth grandchild on  - CHRISTMAS DAY! What a blessing to welcome baby Noah Elliot Bolen into our family on such a special day. He is a delight. It's lovely that he and his parents live within 45 minutes from us and we can visit more easily than the 4-hour drive to visit his many cousins.


Until next time,

Carol




7 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great talk. You were so full of energy when you were giving that presentation. And 15 minutes is ideal (though you did talk a bit fast — nervous, I suppose).

    Blessings and Bear hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! How nice of you to take a look/listen. Haha, I am a bit of a fast talker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks so much. This little one is such a delight already.

      Delete
  4. A very dynamic presentation! You're such a good speaker! And congratulations on your delightful Christmas present! There's no better gift than a grandchild!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dr. Kathy for your encouraging words. And you are so right about my new grandson. The best gift of all!

      Delete
  5. Surely this is a site well worth seeing.

    ReplyDelete